Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Berry Delish!

This recipe I got from my sister-in-law. She brought it to a family party and I think my brother-in-law had about 6 helpings of it. It was delicious! Just had to have it. Since then I made it and brought it to a few gatherings and have had many requests for this one. The best part is...is it a dessert or a salad....or both!?!?

Berry Cheesecake Salad

Ingredients:
3 small cheesecake jello's
3 cups milk
16 oz cool whip
1 Package Graham crackers
1 TBS Sugar
1 cube of butter
1 bag of frozen mixed berries

Method:
Mix 3 small cheesecake jello's and 3 cups milk. Blend together with a mixer. Next blend in 16 oz Cool Whip.
In separate bowl combine crushed graham cracker crumbs with 1 TBS sugar and 1 cube of butter. Cool mixture.
Add 1 bag of mixed frozen berries to jello mixture. Stir. Then just before serving add in graham cracker crumb mixture. Serve.

1 comment:

  1. this soundsm devine! yummo!!!! I might have to try this one!

    ReplyDelete