Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Something Magic

There is something magic about a good recipe. It's amazing how a few simple ingredients mixed in the proper order make something that tastes good....even magical. That's why I love to cook. I was inspired by my mother who also loved to cook. She was such a good cook that you could give her a recipe and as she was reading through the ingredients she could practally know how it would taste. I spent many hours in the kitchen with her learning and exploring and trying lots of new recipes. After helping her cook and many years of practice on my own....here I am. Since I have had requests for some of my recipes I decided to start this blog "the magic mixing bowl". As many of you may know, usually a good recipe comes from someone else. So thank you for all of you that have helped me get some really great recipes, and be able to start this blog.

1 comment:

  1. Love you darlin...and LOVE the new blog! Do you have a button so IIan put it on my blog? Also I would add pictures of the dishes after and during the "making" process! People ALWAYS like picture!

    ReplyDelete